Monday, August 22, 2011

Wake Me Up When You Go-Go...

Ugh. First day of classes in the morning. As you may or may not know, I'm majoring in accounting and minoring in CIS. I have a Tuesday/Thursday only schedule this year, but I still have to wake up at 6:00am to make it to school on time. But hey, Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays off is pretty rad.

Why do we do it? To be successful. We have all sorts of people around us, but only some go to college to be successful. Sure, you can be successful without college. But, the road to more education leads to more wisdom.

Honestly, I don't want to not be learning something. I want to always be expanding my mind. I'll probably always be studying something. I honestly want to learn something new everyday. Why not? That sounds enlightening, if you think about it. To learn something everyday! To always be learning! Our minds should always be growing; we're humans! We should always strive to be successful! No matter how much hard work you put into something, always remember; strive to be successful! Don't just be a couch potato.

Anyone have a problem with that? Screw 'em. You're the one doing the hard work. Strive for excellence.

Keep it real,

Kyle
Ganrokh

2 comments: