Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Internet: The Final Frontier



Woah, woah, woah.


So, there I was on the internet, just trollin' along. When all of a sudden, my buddy Carson appeared in the data stream next to me. "Sup?" I asked. "Not much dude, just started my own blog! I'm going to be rich!" "WhAAAAT?!"

Okay, reality check, folks. Making money on the internet? BS. No. Not happening. You make money from a job, silly. You silly goose you. Money on the internet? It takes your money, not give you money!

But that's besides the point. Let me introduce myself. I am Kyle, or Ganrokh if you play WoW with me. I'm your typical nerd college student, who enjoys some WoW, Starcraft 2, Magic, Warmachine/Hordes, D&D, etc. Nothing ordinary about me, right? Well that's where you're wrong. I've been an Internet troll for years.

What's an Internet troll, you ask? Let me break it down for you. I know what you're thinking. "What is the internet? Oh, I know how that works. You just click around, and nuzzle the webpages all cute-like, right?" You know what a troll is best at, when it comes to the internet? Nuzzling. And then when the troll posts on the internet, that's when the internet goes crazy. The internet to trolls are a lot like craaaazy significant others, you know? "I love you soo much, you're my little slice of angel fruit cake, you're my lil' cuddle-snuggle-DINOSAUR-FUZZY-SNOOKUMS-PUPPY-CHEEKS!", and you're like "Okay, you're getting a lil' clingy" and they're like "I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH what do you want to name our children?" and you're like "WE'VE BEEN MARRI-err, we're not married -DATING FOR LIKE THREE DAYS!" and they're like "you don't love me anymore?!" And that's when the internet bursts. That's when the rest of the internet responds to the troll.

That's right, trolls are basically Internet commentators. Sometimes, the internet bursts, and when it does, it doesnt just hurt the troll it was nuzzling, it hurts all of the trolls around him. Doesn't that sound familiar, fellas? Or ladies? You know, anytime I ever posted on the internet, I always felt like I was talking to only guys,  and of course I know you wonderful amazing girls are out there too and here's hearts to them!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.

You know, I feel sorry for you nerd girls out there. Why? Because you have to deal with nerd guys. Seriously, I'm not sure if you've ever been to a traditional game store, and there will be a girl there, and there's so many guys that are like "*GASP* oh my god! She's into this stuff? She's the girl of my dreams! Now let me talk to her and find out anything and all about her!" And the guys are all sorta like RAAAAWRGG and they cling onto her like piranhas and kinda gnaw at her, sigh.. poor things! Nerd girls, I admire you for your endurance!

Uh... what were we talking about before I went on a big rant? Oh, yeah. I'm a nerd, and this is my blog for me to post my musings and such daily. I hope you enjoy reading my random fun facts and thoughts, and to my future viewers, I salute you.

Enjoy,

Kyle
Ganrokh

No comments:

Post a Comment